Japanese culture has a great diversity of fantastic creatures of all kinds. This time we introduce you to the blue dragon Seiryu, one of the four guardians of the city of Kyoto.
It is an extremely interesting figure due to the amount of elements it represents for this culture: water, spring and the east. It can swim through the sea, as well as soar through the skies and cause tsunamis with the movement of its tail.
To honor Seiryu, the monks drink from a fountain located in the Kiyomizu Temple, the temple of water, built in honor of the blue dragon. This temple is located precisely in the east, the cardinal point where the Sun rises.
Seiryu Dragon T-shirt
Composition: T-shirt with unisex pattern and cut. 100% cotton. 4-layer round neck and reinforced cover seams on neck and shoulders.
- It is advisable to always wash with cold programs that wash clothes at less than 30 degrees.
- Turning the clothes we will avoid rubbing inside the washing machine.
- Always use the recommended amount of detergent, and do not use bleach.
- Always iron clothes inside out and with a cloth on top to protect the marking.
- Do not put your marked garments in a dryer.